LPC Finance Subcommittee.
Although all members of the LPC are accountable for the LPC finances, the LPC has a finance sub-committee that oversees the treasurer’s work. The members for 2018-19 are;
Steven Cork – Treasurer
Nita Allen – CCA
Sue Adams – Independent
Terms of Reference
The committee is chaired by a member other than the Treasurer.
2 other committee members representing CCA/Aim and independent contractors.
- Provide advice and guidance to the treasurer in matters relating to the financial management of the committee
- Provide advice and guidance to the committee on matters relating to financial good governance
- Prepare a budget each year
- Provide recommendations to the committee relating to expenses and remuneration of employees
- Review and update the committee’s expenses policy annually
- Advise the committee on an appropriate level of contractor levy
- Consider and authorise items of expenditure where a decision needs to be made outside of full committee meetings
- Monitor and advise on areas of conflict of interest
- Scrutinise the current accounts and expenditure versus budget.
FUNCTIONING OF THE SUB-COMMITTEE
The committee will operate virtually by way of email, telephone or web. A full meeting will be held twice yearly prior to the main committee meeting.