Tania Cork – Chief Officer
Ellie Lawton – CCA
Harpal Bhandal – Independent
Terms of Reference
Chaired by a member other than the Chief Officer.
2 other committee members representing CCA/Aim and independent contractors.
- Provides advice and guidance to the Chief Officer in matters relating to the Nolan Principles in the governance management of the committee
- Remind and ensure the full LPC committee are acting in accordance with LPC Nolan Principles
- Provide advice and guidance to the sub-committee on matters relating to all aspects of part 2 of the PSNC self assessment guide of good governance
- Review and update the part 2 of the PSNC self assessment guide of good governance
- Monitor the Power to Act role and ensure all episodes are communicated to full LPC committee
- Update and scrutinise, 6 monthly declaration of interest forms and inform full LPC committee
- Ensure and review the running of the finance sub-committee in line with their ToR
FUNCTIONING OF THE SUB-COMMITTEE
The committee will operate virtually by way of email, telephone or web. A full meeting will be held twice yearly prior to the main committee meeting.