How to claim for services using PharmOutcomes
PharmOutcomes Service Modules
EHC: commissioned by Staffordshire Public Health or Stoke on Trent Council
- Patient registration – complete once per patient
- Stage 1 consultation – complete for every consultation – generates consultation fee
- Stage 2 LNG or UPA – choose relevant module depending on drug supplied, generates payment
OBSERVED CONSUMPTION: commissioned by Staffordshire Public Health; subcontracted by OneRecovery
- Pharmacy Sign Up Module – complete one per pharmacy
- Stage 1 Client Registration – complete once per client
- Stage 2 Supervision – complete once after last supply on Rx (or can be done in a batch at month end), generates payment for supervision then script submitted in normal way to claim payment for medication.
NEEDLE EXCHANGE: commissioned by Staffordshire Public Health; subcontracted by OneRecovery. NB; This service is available in Staffordshire pharmacies who have a contract with OneRecovery for Nx
- Client Registration – complete once per client
- Supply – complete once per client supply, generates payment.
- PharmOutcomes also triggers the annual retainer fee payment, paid in April each year.
COMMON AILMENTS: commissioned by NHS England
This was winter pressures funded service, originally called minor ailments
- Stage 1 Registration – complete once only for each patient.
- Stage 2 Consultation – detail of what was supplied. Generates payment
HLP CONTINENCE SERVICE: funded by educational grants from Astellas and Pfizer
- Continence Advice Service – complete for every consultation, generates payment